BPM – Business Process Management
Thinking in the Form of Processes
Successful Business Process Management is based on the principle that you can only improve what has been described, analyzed and rated extensively. Professional BPM is geared to visualizing and managing all standard processes between employees and departments within a company. The objective is to constantly develop new or improve existing business processes.
With the efficient BPM by CSB-System, you can plan, organize and optimize all your working processes and adjust them continuously to your business strategy. You profit from an automated flow of information and transparent processes allowing you to attend to and transfer your work orders in the optimal time and at optimal cost. Thereby, industry-specific and pre-defined core processes offer an important competitive advantage for your company. From isolated business area examinations to an overall company view – the BPM by CSB-System meets all your requirements. Model your cross-area processes and visualize them on a graphical interface. Furthermore, implement interaction of individual processes. That way,you optimally monitor and control sensitive processes. Bottlenecks and weak points are highlighted graphically and can, if necessary, be reported directly to responsible employees (automatic monitoring) using integrated communication modules.
Automatic Availability of an Electronically Synchronized QM Manual
We consistently use Business Process Management when implementing the CSB-System. All modelled processes are linked with the corresponding program modules of the CSB-System via BPM. At the same time, BPM automatically provides process descriptions in line with DIN/ISO, generating an electronically synchronized QA manual for your company that requires no duplicate data entry and administration. Your benefit: The system documents itself.
Your Benefits at a Glance:
- Optimal planning, control and evaluation of all your business processes
- Transparency of your value-added processes down to the last detail
- Dynamic process evaluation and optimization
- Clear process responsibilities with comprehensive automatic monitoring
- Very short training period for new employees
- Structured and controlled processing of all documents and data
- Graphical visualization of bottlenecks and risks within your business processes
- Automatic availability of an electronically synchronized QM manual