Financial Accounting in the CSB-System - BeginnersFinancial Accounting in the CSB-System - Beginners
- August 22, 2013: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- August 23, 2013: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
What you want to know ...
You are responsible for financial accounting and want to get to know the basic data of financial accounting like accounts, account allocation procedures, master data for document processing as well as budget and system data. You are looking for an introduction to the set-up and operation of the main functional areas of CSB financial accounting and want to get an insight into the high level of integration of this area of the CSB-System for business management. You want to learn how to use the subsequent economy of scale brought about by the redundant duplicate processing of operating and financial data.
What you will learn…
You learn how to set up CSB financial accounting. You can use the main functions of domestic and foreign payment transactions and debit notes, general ledger, receivables and payables, business transactions as well as balances for several valuation levels (HGB, IFRS, US_GAAP) and manage your accounting with the CSB-System. You know how to use standard evaluations.
What you know so far…
You have participated in the seminars "Structures and Operation of the CSB-System" and "Integration Elements" or have similar knowledge.
What we offer...
Basis of the system area
- Company master, taxes, account determination, bank master
Basics financial accounting
- System information, Accounts, Chart of accounts, Valuation levels, Posting types, Document Types
- OLI evaluation, due date overview, totals and balances list, ESL, European sales listing, profit and loss
Sales tax summary report
Import sales/procurement data
Division Managers, Key Users
* Further information about our graduated price scale and seminar quotas can be found in the conditions of participation.