GPM – Graphic Print Management of the CSB-System - BeginnersGPM – Graphic Print Management of the CSB-System - Beginners
- Sep. 02, 2013: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Sep. 03, 2013: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
What you want to know ...
You want to get to know the concept, the structure and the handling of the graphic print management as well as learn how to create and edit print layouts.
What you will learn …
You can efficiently create and manage individual print layouts in all areas of the CSB-System using the possibilities of the graphic print management.
What you know so far …
You have participated in the seminars "Structures and Operation of the CSB-System" and "Integration Elements" or have similar knowledge.
What we offer …
- Prerequisites regarding hardware and software, fields of application, files, graphic prints, ASCII prints, different possibilities for print output, report manager
- Forms, lists, scroll areas, search, print layout libraries, program list, layout list, operation, standard layouts and individual print layouts
- Design of the print layouts, layout editor, area editor, page settings, layout possibilities, print zones, field catalog, formulas, scripts, data export, import and export
Evaluation of non-standard layouts
Export /Import of print layouts
Division Managers, Key-Users, CSB Administrators
* Further information about our graduated price scale and seminar quotas can be found in the conditions of participation.