Production I - BeginnersProduction I - Beginners
- August 26, 2013: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- August 27, 2013: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
What you want to know ...
You want to map the production process in the CSB-System, learn more about interfaces to other areas and understand their function. Furthermore, you want to get to know the possibilities for data evaluation and other further features in the production area.
What you will learn …
You are able to use the functions of the CSB-System from the entry of production orders to batch processing, define the structure of the basic production data and enter that data. You can also define bills of materials and work schedules. Furthermore, you can plan and generate production orders including allocated batches and structure a production order monitoring including batch visualization. For the capture of operating data, you can define the required programs and enter data in these programs. Finally, the setup and structuring of an item calculation and standard evaluations are a not a problem for you.
What you know so far …
You have participated in the seminars "Structures and Operation of the CSB-System" and "Integration Elements" or have similar knowledge.
What we offer ...
- Items, activities and functions, conditions, cost centers
Basic data production
- Bills of materials and work schedules, user releases BOM
- Production orders, batch rescheduling, test/development calculation
Line item specification
- Batch line item specification, batch line item specification in batch
- Production order monitoring, batch visualization, component control
Automated data capture
- Batch processing, production quantity entry, batch re-processing
- BOM calculation, marginal costing pricing
- Calculation prices, capacities and demand, label print production, production analysis
Division Managers, Key-Users
* Further information about our graduated price scale and seminar quotas can be found in the conditions of participation.