Control of Documents - AdvancedControl of Documents - Advanced
- Oct. 15, 2012: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Oct. 16, 2012: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
What you want to know ...
You want to learn to efficiently distribute, allocate and answer documents.
What you will learn …
You can create a process definition and assign single steps including
the creation of data sheets (planned procedures, in lieu of meetings
etc.). Additionally, you can create and assign adhoc procedures and
use triggers and jobs to automate procedures. Thus you can map recurring procedures as for example item specifications or the update of the quality manual.
What you know so far …
You have extensive knowledge in the CSB-System and know how to
handle and work with databases.
What we offer ...
- Definition of data sheets and groups
- Creation of a procedure under Visio
- Adjustment of/addition to the procedure in the definition
- Integration of documents from the ECM (Enterprise Content Management)
- Procedure processing
- Output in Word
- Output in Data Trade
- Import/export of procedures
- Evaluation of data
Quality Officers, Administrators
* Further information about our graduated price scale and seminar quotas can be found in the conditions of participation.