Reference visit Poland - May 2012Reference visit Poland - May 2012
P.P.H.U. Indrol Sp. J.
Poultry – slaughtering, cutting and production
- Family-run company with around 300 employees, founded in 1991
- Close cooperation with regional breeders to determine the best possible fattening and slaughter schedule as well as special means of transport for the transportation of living turkey hens
- Two facilities in Poland (Grodzisk Wielkopolski and Rostarzewo)
- Product range: turkey hens for further processing, fresh products and self-service products
- Certificate: Q&S, BRC, IFS
- Slaughter capacity: 35.000 tons/year
- The company supplies several different purchasers in the EU (processing plants, retail chains, supermarkets, wholesale traders and caterers)
Use of the CSB-System
- Integration of the ERP system in slaughtering and cutting, procurement and production planning and inventory management
- EDI and REUS statement
- QA system and traceability
- Automated data capture in production and WPL
- Sales with route management
Travel arrangement recommendation
|Recommended airport||Airport Posen-Lawica (EPPO)|
|Distance to factory||ca. 60 km|
|Departure from airport (CSB transfer)||23 May 2012, 07:30 am|
|Expected time of return at airport||23 May 2012, 1:30 pm|
Please note that unforeseen delays might disrupt our schedule. When making your travel arrangements, please leave sufficient time to allow for delays in arrival and departure.
Just talk to us- we are happy to help you plan your journey!